Extra pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I squeal at you now!

Listening to the sounds of horses yelling at each other over the fence, since I took a horse in for some training. She seems to be settling in well although Joy keeps charging the fence and sliding to a stop while threatening to bite new horse. New horse gets to go on lots of trail rides and Ruth gets some money.

We finally sold chickens! which is three different kinds of awesome. I put up the same ad on craiglist and suddenly everyone wanted them, we sold 22 in a weekend. So nice to have some money from them and we got to bring home the ones we are keeping from my FiL's coop.

Hot water heater is out and the guys are working on it, we have had the worst luck this summer with those things. Joe had to come save me when I went to pick up HiT (Horse in Training) since I am incapable of backing the trailer up, which is quite sad and embarrassing, I don't know what is wrong with me.

I need a nap.

No comments: