Extra pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Still preggo

Being this pregnant is really boring.

Had my midwife appointment yesterday and all is well. I am very pregnant and could have a baby at any time.

Then Joe and I met up to have tasty Chinese food for lunch, then I went to what felt like a million stores in what felt like a million degree heat and came home to collapse on the couch to watch "House" and eat Popsicles.

In actuality it was four stores and the library, the high yesterday was like 86 degrees but still.

Today I am going to finish the Popsicles and the non pregnant people will just have to feel sad they didn't get more. I am also baking some bread in the hopes I will feel like eating something other then Popsicles, fruit and salad, the bread is from a mix because despite the fact my Mom is a bread baking goddess, I can't bake bread that will rise even with a mix.

Might give Sadie a bath after I grain Ponehs. Or I might lay on the couch and whine.

I don't do waiting well.

1 comment:

quirkyburgundy said...

edEat something the baby hates. Maybe he'll get the idea that inside isn't so friendly, hahahahahahahaha....