Extra pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Raspberry Thursday

Smooshy is crashed out in the swinging seat so I should be doing something useful like make dinner but alas, I am writing here and eating  RASPBERRY CANDIES that an internet friend from my mommy board sent me unexpectedly, HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!! I know I am shouty but I really like them and they are impossible to find around here...

I finally checked the schedule for local horse trials/derby/events this summer, dunno why I was procrastinating on it. I think I felt like I was going to miss out on all the fun and everything good was happening now, like Eventing University which I was bummed to miss. Well, I needn't have worried because there are several doable events going on in August/September/October that are close to home. Hurrah! I can get myself and Joy fit, get some lessons in and still show a little this year.

k off to figure out dinner.

No comments: