Extra pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

I feel like an idiot.

I eat a gluten free diet and have so for about ten years, I found it helped immensely with the depression, muscle pain,  fatigue and anxiety I experienced as a teenager. My dad and little sister also are "glutards" and I have never had much issue staying on the diet since I felt so much better when I did. We eat a varied and healthy diet my husband and stepson can eat wheat but I reckon we eat much better (whole food, homemade) then if I could eat wheat.

For the past two days I have been eating Progresso canned soup for lunch, since it is easy and they have decent amounts of protein, I like the Beef and Vegetable. I checked labels (like I do with e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g) and thought it was a go since the label only listed soy as an allergen. Apparently I was wrong as I just checked online and wheat is listed on the ingredients list on the new labels.

So for the past two days I have also been really fatigued and I feel really stupid. Sorry baby.

I'm going to go be nice to myself.

No comments: