Extra pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Why am I soooooo tired.

I have to go into town to buy food stuffs and totally lack the motivation, would just like to nap instead. I know if I go up town I can get a movie from the library and more of that amazing raspberry sorbetto from VGs and spend the rest of the day in bed. Oh that sounds nice, if only they delivered and I could stay in the house.

I did trim all the boy bunnies, got some nice fiber too :)

Mr. Cadbury goes from  poof
to nekky!
Yesterday we went to Cabala's and didn't buy anything, well Joe bought some ammo but that's not interesting. I'm also having food issues where I am rocking the heartburn and all food is kinda gross, which is why I need raspberry sorbetto and a bath. But that is also not interesting.

This is me at 29 weeks and four days pregnant.
don't I look cute!

alright, enough fuckin off.
I bravely go to town but I'm not gonna brush my hair or anything.

No comments: