Extra pages

Monday, October 01, 2012

We are here, here we are

Hello there!

It is turning towards Fall now, Days are cooler and ponehs are getting furry.

I have not been riding as much as I need too, it is hard to make time for it and I have been feeling discouraged. Intellectually I know that even if I didn't have a Smooshy we wouldn't be in a financial situation for me to be taking lots of lessons or showing, and I know that babies are only small for a short amount of time. But I feel like we are not progressing and it is still frustrating to be limited by reality, stupid reality.

On a positive note Joy is feeling good, she is much less pissy in general and more cooperative under saddle. She seems like she has more energy too, not sure if that is a good thing or not, hah.

Any advice on keeping my enthusiasm up?

No comments: